Follow Rules –
- Remove ‘like’ and write ‘prefer’.
- Remove ‘better than’ and write ‘to’.
1. We like movies better than plays.
Ans- We prefer movies to football.
2. I like cricket better than video game.
Ans- I prefer cricket to video game.
3. They like English better than Physics.
Ans- They prefer English to Physics.
4. He like music better than painting.
Ans- He prefers music to painting.
- E - Mail Writing | Best Tips E - Mail Writing
- News Writing | Best Tips News Write | Expansion of News Items
5. We like coffee better than coldrink.
Ans- We prefer milk to coffee.
6. Poonam likes mangoes better than apples.
Ans- Poonam prefers mangoes to apples.
Post a Comment